Followers

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Beautiful Light....6:30am and 6:30pm


 If only it had stayed like this all day.











 By the time the horses were turned out, the sun had disappeared 
and it was grey.....again.



 I was not very productive after chores.
This was lunch for Little Wonder and Phoebe.
Who could their personal chef be?
 I shredded paper for Rebel's stall and took it out late afternoon.
 By then the sun was making an effort to appear and the temperature was better.






 It was time for another vegetarian dinner.
First, I steamed some asparagus and marinated it in homemade Italian dressing.
 I had already made some croutons...
 and chopped up peppers, celery, tomatoes, green onions....
and peeled a couple hard boiled eggs.
 When we have just salad for dinner, I don't mess around.
 They are huge.
 So delicious!


 Good light.



Off duty.

Night all.

No comments: