Followers

Friday, February 17, 2023

The Waiting Room Part Two

Back to snow....23 degrees at the moment.




This morning we had our new frig delivered and our old one taken away, donated to a women's shelter.


It fit into the space like a glove.  The only thing....I need to learn out to take care of it properly so I don't scratch it up.  Never thought about that part.
Our old frig was so small compared to this one.
They also delivered a stove (just like ours) to Jenny's.  She's going to love it.

At 2:30 I went for my third Chiro appointment and took a ton of photos of the fish tank.  I can't resist them.













It was a little windy this afternoon and the ponies were ready to get tucked in for the night.







Gary wanted to go to the Custom House for dinner as we thought a friends grandson was running it.  The food was great, but now it is back with the previous owner.





Night all.



 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Gary in a phone booth is a blast from the past!! The refrigerator looks good. The biggest problem will be hand prints, unless it's brushed stainless. The one I had to replace was brushed and that was great, but the new one is the shiny stainless and I wish it weren't. Dinner looks good.

Val Ewing said...

Looks like you had fun. I bet not everyone likes the changing weather.

Nice Frig!!!