Followers

Sunday, February 12, 2023

The Super Bowl....Got a Spare $6,000 for a Ticket?

A beautiful start to the day, and it lasted until dark.


Sunshine and in the 40s.








The gardens and trees are not too sure about this weather.


February 12th and no snow.  Amazing.

I spent 2 1/2 hours on tutorials for my baritone bass ukulele and learned a lot.  Can play the basics on several songs as I listen to charted songs for my baritone uke and figured out my notes.  A good start for my first day.  A couple of uke friends are coming over this week to mess around.
We were invited to Jenny's for the Super Bowl.  I made a chocolate pie with bananas and walnuts.




Also made a big batch of bean salad which I included in a green salad for dinner tonight.

Evening chores...it was so nice to have it light and still sunny.
Of course all the ponies rolled and were filthy.








A little after 6 we headed to Brockport and the sun was setting.
Jenny made us  chicken wing dip....
and 3 pizzas that were all delicious.
Jenny and Scott sure do a great job.

After dinner we watched the game.
The coach for the Eagles graduated from my High School (Southwestern) so I am rooting for them.
Little Wonder does not care who wins, but he was happy to go with us to spend some time with Buster.  Half time!  Just doesn't do it for me.  Home in time for the end of the game.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

The food looks delicious. The game, no interest here. Mark watched a little of it in the kitchen. I dread mud season.

Val Ewing said...

I forgot all about the Super Bowl, we haven't watched it in years. Hubby stopped watching football after his dad died. They used to watch it together.
Mud season is coming. I'll have to park up on the hill and not near the house until the frost comes out and the ground settles down.

Oh what fun!