Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2023

On The Upswing

Sunshine changes my entire attitude.



Usually after morning chores I checkout anything new on my computer.  Today, I got lost looking for music for our band and ended up making a playlist (suggestion) for one of our gigs.  We all have different tastes and are trying to bring some new stuff to our suggestions folder.  We have a few songs that are our standards, but I prefer changing things up whenever we go out.  This list is a combination of old and new.  If I could do anything it would be all do wop, but the rest of the band is not into it as much as I am.  Instead, we have over 200 songs that I would have to label as an eclectic combination.
Got any suggestions?
All of the critters and I took it easy this afternoon.  Once the fire was going my eyes closed.
I put together a pasta casserole and made a salad before going out for evening chores.








Look at all of that good light!



Little Wonder was happy not to have his black coat on, but I'm not sure he liked the wind.

So glad I had some leftover sauce.  Even froze some for another meal.

Night all.

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I would probably know all of those songs if I heard them but at least a quarter of them I don't know by name. It's a mess over here, rain leading to ice. I'm thinking about making a casserole tonight. Yours looks really good.