Followers

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

We Are On A Roll


Is this climate change?  A high of 53 today with loads of sunshine.





Janet's sister-in-law stopped in this morning and took a treat out to the ponies.....carrots.

At 10:30 my Uke pal, Linda B., came over so we could do a little jamming.  She has studied music and adapted to my bass in minutes.  We took turns playing that and the baritone and got through several songs.  It was very helpful and now Linda wants a bass too.
I have never had lessons of any kind, so it is going to take me awhile to really learn where all the notes are.  Also need to concentrate on plucking the strings toward me....which is the opposite of what I am used to.

My new glasses arrived at Oak Orchard and I got a call to go down and pick them up at 3.  They also had to dilate my eyes to do one last test from the eye exam I had last week.  Driving home was different!
As you can see, the ponies were muddier than ever.
Fortunately they can be naked tomorrow as it's supposed to hit 62 degrees.






Dinner was yummy.  Roasted potatoes, grilled cheeseburgers and bean salad.


Night all.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

A new adventure with the bass. I know we have become warmer over the past 15 yrs or so. Summer is miserable now, humid like the Deep South. I don't look forward to the climate future. Do you wash the horse sheets everyday? Your roasted potatoes look so good!