Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2022

Too Muggy For Me!

It was bad enough for me to be dripping with sweat during morning chores.







After chores I made a trip down to Country Max and Weggies.
I picked up what I needed to make a pasta salad and some nice shampoo for Seamus so he can have a bath tomorrow.
Gary went down to Summer Serenades, I indulged and then went out to do chores.



Same routine.  I put Seamus and Rebel in their stalls, then let Ronin out so he could wander for a few minutes before going in for some chow.
Little Wonder was about as excited as I was about the weather.



Night all.


3 comments:

Dee said...

Dear Lori, this weather is so hard for animals. I've noticed that the cats are remaining hidden in their hider-holes much longer than usually during these extremely hot days with high humidity here in western Missouri. They venture out onto the porch, but most often come right back into the house. And if one does stay out, usually Matthew, I try to stay alert and go back to the closed patio door in just a few minutes to encourage him to come in. Often, he seems mesmerized by just a few minutes of this extreme heat and I go out onto the porch and pick him up and bring him in. Peace.

Val Ewing said...

I am so grateful that my equine can head to the valley near the creek where it is much cooler on these hot days.
Hopefully we get out of this muggy hot cycle this weekend.
Stay cool.

Sandra said...

Yesterday was pleasant here, today goes back to the usual. It has not been a good summer for us. The salad looks refreshing and perfect for the weather.