Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Such Improvement Today

In the 70s most of the day.  Beautiful sunrise.






Morning chores as usual....the ponies were doing well.

Every morning they go to the apple tree to see if there are some on the ground.


Ronin waits until it's his turn.
Seeing that the house was pretty cool, I decided to make a yellow squash/onion pie.





Squash, onions, green peppers, cherry tomatoes chives and cheese.  (Eggs, oil, salt, pepper and baking mix).  Turned out well.
Little Wonder and I went out to the Studio for a rehearsal.

The other Lori was not here and we went over some songs that needed help.  It takes awhile to get them down.



Gary gave Nancy, Tom and Greg some onions when we were finished.
Janet was out with the horses this afternoon and they were getting along the best so far.  I had to go out to see it.  They all went into Ronin's pasture for the first time and Ronin was very interested in Rebel's stall.


I went back into the house for an hour before evening chores.  Picked some fresh flowers first.


I am totally convinced that these three ponies really like their stall time.



Dinner was delicious and we have enough leftovers for a replay.
Night all.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

I love the choice of songs! My horses are stall babies, they love to be outside but they know when it's time to come in. Dinner looks good!