Followers

Monday, November 15, 2021

The Red Coat is Back

A little bit of everything today.  In the 30s, some sun, sleet, rain and snow showers.

When I got out to the barn and turned on the lights, the Rebel yawned many times.  Just like every other morning.
It was sprinkling so all the hay was put under the shed roof.
The horses preferred grass and the elements, which was no surprise.



Little Wonder was very good about wearing his coat.  Sometimes he hides when he sees me getting it out.




The sun must have come out and gone in 10 times today.
Needless to say, we had a fire going.


The sky was looking good just before sunset.

Felt like a pancake and sausage night......
and we were not disappointed.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Funny how sometimes our weather follows yours, not snow, but torrential rain in short bursts, some sunshine, then heavy rain again. Almost cold enough to light the fire. LW, you are a trooper to wear your coat, I need to say, you look so smart all dressed
up for any occasion.

Val Ewing said...

Charlie adores cold weather, but he has a hound dawg coat which is full of fluffy insulating waterproof layers.
I love that little red coat. LW looks so smart in it!

I think I am getting used to the weather now. My insulated coveralls are next to the door and ready to put on over PJ's to do chores!

Stay warm and comfy!