Followers

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Same Old Same Old

Nothing unusual today.  Greyish, 57 degrees.  Laundry.  Outside work.  Dinner.

As soon as I get in the barn and turn the lights on, Rebel yawns.  Every single morning.


He needed a good brushing as he must have rolled yesterday before Karen did evening chores.







I discovered that I had a cauliflower in the frig (thought it was a head of cabbage in the bag) and decided to make a casserole for dinner.  Added carrots, onions and celery and cooked until tender.
Gary picked at least ten pounds of carrots out of the garden, so I used a couple of them.
I removed everything from the pot and saved the broth (used a couple cups)...added a little Better Than Boullion when I made the cheese sauce.

Little Wonder and I went out to the Studio to get a stool and an extension cord as tomorrow the She Sings rehearsal will be in the house.

Gary covered another row of garlic with the leaves that were delivered on Monday.
He is one quarter of the way done, and I'll bet he will have some leaves leftover.
Can't believe there were blossoms on the strawberry plants.
After I made the cheese sauce I dumped in the veggies along with a couple chopped up hard boiled eggs.  Lots of fresh ground pepper.


Yum.
Night all.



 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

I had no idea so much hard work went into planting garlic.