Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Neurology...

So cold this morning.  Ice on the water trough for the first time.

We even had a dusting of snow.









Chores don't take very long now....about 1 hour.
There was some very good light in the library when Little Wonder and I got back in the house.



The sun melted the snow quickly....but it was still only about 35 degrees.

I had a 3:30 appointment at Strong Hospital with a Doctor in the Department of Neurology.  Strong West recommended this and I am glad we went in for a follow up to my visit to the ER last week.  I had already learned a lot about "Transient Global Amnesia" and was very comfortable with the Doctor.  I'm pretty sure it's the first time he heard this happening over a horse.   After all was said and done.....I still call it me being in shock after losing my girl, Berlin.  Fortunately I am able to remember little bits and Gary and Jenny have been able to fill me in.
Home right when it got dark and did not make a fancy dinner.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Oh Lori, good to be able to put a name to it, and the huge shock would do it so easily. We had a friend who had that, he was outside, I think he climbed down the ladder with great difficulty, came inside , talked to his wife, and couldn't remember her name, where he was, or anything else. It did take a few weeks for him to fully recover. Berlin, always those memories and the times over the years with special love. But no matter how long or short the time we have with our loved animals, it is never long enough.XXXX