Followers

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Still Vegging

I need to get my act together.  No music or bridge for a couple weeks has kept me in slow.

Very cold and grey today








Took a nice hot shower this afternoon and stayed next to the fire....
with Little Wonder on my lap.

Wherever I am, he is there.  Such a very sweet boy.

I did manage to make a nice pot of spaghetti sauce and meatballs....smelled so good.
Chore duty tonight.



It was pitch black when I walked back to the house.
Was very happy to have a pasta fix tonight.

Night all.

 

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Rest every day Lori, our friend with the T G A, he was tired for a few weeks, didn't take part in flying a model plane at the indoor arena, wasn't allowed to drive for some weeks, gradually he was back to normal.Just think ,it happens to 5 in every 100,000.So you might be there with the notable few!!! Little Wonder, he will stay close, they have that extra sense we cannot see.