Followers

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Spectacular Grass Hay....

Another crispy morning.

After chores I opened the door to the loft as Jerry was bringing a load of hay at 9:30.


Then I took a ride on the John Deere to open the back gate so he could just drive right in.
Incredible hay!  Green and very fine....the horses are going to love it.


Jerry and Gary had all but 6 bales unloaded and stacked by the time Jenny, Scott and Finn arrived.

Nice to have Finn home from college for a few days.










The flowers on my kitchen table are still hanging on.

I woke up early again, and could not fall back to sleep....so Little Wonder and I took it easy in front of the fire this afternoon.

Power Bowls for dinner.  Leftover chili.





Yum.
Night all.


2 comments:

SmartAlex said...

That looks delicious! I put my leftover chili on spaghetti but that salad looks excellent!

Val Ewing said...

That hay looks great!
Good to have all the help you need for moving that hay.

:)