Followers

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Took the Day Off

Started off the day with some beautiful light coming in through the kitchen windows.







After chores Little Wonder and I went down to Tractor Supply for some grain and (bedding) pellets.
So much less....Rebel eats 1/5 of what Berlin was getting.

Little Wonder likes going in the store and he seems to love everyone there.  Interesting, as he is pretty picky about who he likes.
Fortunately, Gary is always happy to move feed and bedding to the feed room in the barn.


I went up to the loft to take an inventory of the hay I now have.  Still need about 40 more bales,


For some reason I was in the mood to make chili, so I used whatever I had on hand.
Late afternoon it started to rain and the horses were soaked when they came in.  You would think they would on in the indoor or under the shed roof.
I changed Rebel's blanket and he is now wearing Berlin's.


All we had for dinner was a bowl of chili and it was delicious.
Night all.  I really needed to veg today.

 

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Sometimes a day of rest will work magic, and an easy meal at the end of the day is good value for everyone.Down here, life goes on as usual, some Christmas sewing is getting done, even with interruptions, a long time friend called in this morning, I did ask if he was fully vaccinated, and YES,he was, and that seems to be the norm for all my friends right now, they say if anyone wants to visit, be fully jabbed or stay outside, and NO physical contact at all.Who would have thought this would be the new normal. Love the yummy meal.XXX