Followers

Monday, September 13, 2021

#7370 Hay Day

Can't complain....a beautiful day.

We had thunder, lightning and some heavy rain last night....and it was pretty foggy this morning.


Berlin was waiting for me.





Yep!  They were back across the street this morning trying to break up some bedrock.
And of course, the sound was not music to our ears.
Gary loves hanging out at his little table drinking coffee and talking to his pals on the phone!
Here is Little Wonder's before picture.  Grooming day.
The fall crocuses always come back at this time of the year.






I must say....the rain is helping the grass fill in the outdoor arena.  I'll have to mow it when it dries out a bit.




At 4:30 Little Wonder and I were off to the groomers.
Got home just in time.  Jenny and Coop arrived to help us with hay.
While waiting for the truck to arrive, she picked a basket of lettuce.
Cooper decided that these hay bales were much lighter, so Gary threw him one and he caught it mid air.
Strong and fit!
Jerry has been delivering hay to us for decades.  He, Gary and I are all 78 and still kicking butt!
Karen got some hay too.  With all of us helping, it took no time at all.
It's very green and beautiful.





I had just enough time to get to the groomer's by 6pm.  Little Wonder was ready to roll.




Night all.

 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

I do love misty mornings but I live with that quite often.
Our grass has stopped growing in most of the pastures. I think the mule crew may enjoy munching on leaves in a few weeks. So many leaves are dropping!