Followers

Monday, September 20, 2021

#7377 Leek and Potato Soup

81 degrees today, but not much humidity.

After cleaning the stalls I went upstairs to check on the hay we got last week.  Want to make sure it is nice and dry before it gets stacked.










We have so many flowers we are loaded with bees and butterflies.

Before lunch, Little Wonder and I went down to the bank.  He can't wait to go for a ride.
He was given a cookie, as they could see him in the car (cameras) and we were in the drive thru.
Another incredible blossom today.


Gary picked some leeks so I decided to make some leek and potato soup.
Ended up with a huge pot full....
and had to go to Wegmans to pick up a few needed ingredients.
I called Jenny at 5:30 and she had not made dinner yet, so she and Scott joined us at the farm.

Everything was delicious!  I sent Jenny home with a big container of soup and we still have enough left for several meals.  I just might freeze some.


I want to watch a movie now.
Night all.


 

No comments: