Followers

Monday, January 5, 2009

THE DOG AND PONY SHOW CONTINUED....

Heidi had puppies in 1966...and yes! That is Fe from Coyote Road with her father and brother.

This is Anette with Kalahari...the filly was just born yesterday.  You can see more pictures at
Ishtar News...the blog site written by Esther.

This is Esther with Kalahari and her puppy Sheba...(who is licking Kalahari's ear).

 Esther with her young filly, Isolde....




These photos are from Sue at Dream Valley Ranch.  She and her husband have rescued these dogs and 5 horses.  Check out her site.

How sweet it is that I can post all these pictures.  There are so many caring people out there.

5 comments:

San said...

Such a cute couple!

And they have rescued some gorgeous creatures.

Diary From Africa said...

Lori, sorry I am so late in wishing you, your family & all your beloved animals a VERY happy New Year - I hope that 2009 is a happy & peaceful one for you all !
Lynda xx

Anonymous said...

wow, what a gorgeous family. lucky animals.
Lori I just realized that I don't have you on my blogroll. I have fixed that mistake this morning.
YAY!

Anonymous said...

Dream Valley Ranch looks beautiful. I love log houses too.
The dogs and horses are very lucky to have found Sue and her husband.
Thanks for the visit and comment.
Have a great day.
Pam

Esther Garvi said...

I'm heading over to Dream Valley Ranch straight as we speak!