Followers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

THE DEEP FREEZE IS ON THE WAY...

A nice sunrise...but it was only 5 degrees this morning.


Gary helped me with chores before he and Jenny left for Binghamton to pick up Ariana and Daniela.  They spent the last two weeks in Whitestone with their other grandparents, who met Gary and Jen for the tradeoff.  It's about a 3 hour drive, and fortunately the roads were not too bad.  I went in to Brockport to get gas for my car and a major load of groceries.  Cleaned the house and made a big pot of meatballs and sauce.


By 9:45 it was only 12 degrees...this coming week, that is going to be the high.


Every morning when I go out to the barn, there are dancing bunny tracks everywhere.  I wonder where it sleeps at night.

1 comment:

Lisa & Gerald said...

Wow you had a real busy weekend!
I hope you have time to Relax girl!