Followers

Monday, March 12, 2018

Short.....Real Short

 I must admit...when it's dull and grey outside I just don't take many photos.
On top of that, some disappeared when I was deleting.



 I went to Agape around 11:30 followed by a meeting at the Rec Center and
a quick trip to Wegmans.
Started a fire when I got home and listened to a few more chapters of
my latest book.  Not much ambition.
We had sloppy Joes for dinner...one of our favorites
in the comfort food category.
 The flowers on our kitchen table are still holding on.

 Let's see what I can come up with for tomorrow.
 Night all.


2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

I have had a few of those days myself! Tired and unimpressed with much going on. It is mud grey icky season and thus ...a bit boring.
:)

Nancy J said...

I missed yesterday's snow photos. When travelling, the blogs get read when I can manage.Fab shadows, and today, all good in the yummy food dept.