Followers

Friday, March 9, 2018

Out to Lunch....and Dinner

About half of our snow was gone yesterday and by morning 
it was making a comeback.

 Phoebe and Little Wonder needed to wear their coats. 











 After chores I went to Agape but only worked on the elliptical and bike
as I was meeting Judy at Grinds so we could catch up.
I have not been there for months.

 Last night (early this morning) I could not sleep between 3 and 5!
That made me pretty tired this afternoon, so while Gary ran a couple errands
and went to Agape, I fell asleep listening to my book.
When I woke up, there were heavy snow squalls.
 The visibility was poor and these photos look black and white.



 Jenny, Scott and the boys are coming for dinner tomorrow night
and I got a head start.
 New flowers.
 Just as the squalls were slowing down there were many Morning Doves 
in the back yard.




 Gary was hungry for a burger and wanted to go down to Barber's for dinner
so by 6:30 we were on our way.
I chose Mac salad
 and he had tater tots.
 Going out two times in one day is too much.
 If Gary ordered a Stella beer he could have an etched glass, so he fell for it.
This golden was doing tricks while his owners waited for their order to go.
 Home again, home again.
Night all.



2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I think we’re all getting tired of this weather! Enough snow we need sunshine and Spring to arrive sooner than later.

Val Ewing said...

Sounds like you had a very busy day. I haven't had time to catch up on everything yet, but seems we cannot not get out a cycle of snow squalls this March!