Sunny all day....less humid and breezy tonight.
Off to a slow start. Mid morning a friend stopped up and delivered a beautiful loaf of sour dough bread that he made. We had a nice long chat, then I went out for a couple errands. That usually means Wegmans, and then I stopped at Country Max to get a bag of cookies for Little Wonder. They are tiny little circles and have only 3 calories. His version is veggies and chicken soup. Many trainers use them and I like the fact that they don't have a lot of cals. The hydrangeas in front of the store are beautiful.
I did some laundry and made another big pot of sauce.
Late afternoon LW and I went out to the Studio so I could work on some samples for my class.
Gary had done a lot of work in the Studio gardens this afternoon.
These are the remains of the flowers I recently had on the kitchen table. I can't just throw them out when they are still perky.
Jenny sent us home with some leftover pizza last night so that's what we had for dinner with salad.
Night all















2 comments:
Another day you didn't show up in the blog feed. Your home is so very inviting.
I wish I could come for painting class!
Post a Comment