Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Not Finished

 A sunny start to the day, but then we had intermittent torrential downpours.  Little Wonder got me up early again.



Fresh flowers for our kitchen table.  We have an abundance.....
Now I have more students and not enough room at my table in the Studio, so something more is needed.  Found an old wooden one in Gary's barn that I will add tomorrow.
Gary met a friend for breakfast and I decided to start a batch of sauce.
By late morning I was out mowing the lawn.
When it started to rain, we decided to go over to Scott's to see how things were going with the house!  So impressed with the progress.  A two car garage is on the bottom of the addition and soon the great room will be framed in above it.
All the siding has been ripped off...
and now the bathroom and two bedrooms upstairs are framed in and mostly insulated.
The dormers sure add a lot to the bigger bedroom.
More furniture has been moved into the Master bedroom downstairs, and Jenny's walk in closet is going to be perfect.
These two windows are going on the East side of the great room.
Of course it rained while we were there and Little Wonder had dirty feet when we left.
Pancakes (some plain, some with blueberries) and sausage for dinner.
Nap time.
Night all.

PS
How about this?
It was just posted by a friend and I thought all you women out there would enjoy reading it.

Yenor has taught political science at Boise State University since 2000 and has been open about his opinion on social justice programs at universities. His antifeminist views, claiming career women, include referring to some as "medicated, meddlesome and quarrelsome", led to a Title IX investigation and his being charged with civil rights violations by Boise State. Yenor is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire and Loyola University Chicago.




2 comments:

Marcy said...

He’s disgusting. I hope he was fired!

Anonymous said...

It’s hard to believe people like him are allowed to be out in public. Kathy