A very slow start for picture taking. Nothing happened until lunch time when I made a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich.
Little Wonder and I went out to the Studio to get things set up for music.
With the extra table in there, there is much less space.
Everyone arrived by 1:15. Today we had a special guest....Kristen BN. She is the daughter of the Botts and is from California. Darryl, Gary and John were there, so we had a full house.

We really messed around today and had a lot of fun. Especially when we were making up lyrics.
John was a High School (where I taught) teacher and Kristen was one of his students. He used to direct all of the musicals and she was in them. A lot of catching up.
Picked some of our hydrangeas to make a still life for class tomorrow.
A gorgeous afternoon.
At 4 Little Wonder and I went over to Heritage Bell Farm to pick up a couple loaves of Challah bread. Carina has been doing this for years now and I've never had better.
These are three of her kids.
And this is the Challah bread!
Seeing that we have about 20 cucumbers, I turned a couple into a salad.
Night all.




















3 comments:
Your own flowers for still life, perfect. Yummy meal as usual. We have a friend here, from 1954, her daughter and son in law over from Australia, and are going out to dinner, a real treat.
A gorgeous loaf. You guys were having a good time playing around with lyrics. I like grilled cheese with tomato. I think that's today's lunch.
Love your hydrangeas. They would be fun to paint. Thanks for sharing the fun music
Post a Comment