Followers

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Skoog Farm to Skoog Table

A mix of weather today, ending with some spritzy rain.













After chores I cleaned out Gary's storage shed and did some weed whacking by the back door to the barn loft.  We should be getting some hay this week.  I was so hot when I got in the house I took a shower, put on a nightgown and binged my latest Netflix series.  Different from any I have watched and I am hooked.  It is Korean and has subtitles.....EXTRORDINARY ATTORNEY WOO.  So sweet.
Gary returned from Jamestown, where he had a great time meeting with many old friends who were at the Memorial Service for our friend Lizzie.
At 4:30 I decided to pick some tomatoes and a cucumber for dinner.
While I was out there, Seamus kept rolling until he got his mask off.


As I needed to use up these tomatoes I made a quick sauce and everything was from our garden.  Onion, garlic, celery, peppers, and basil.
Cooked it down for an hour and added meatballs and cheese.

Gary picked a quart of raspberries and we will have them later on ice cream.
It was sprinkling when I went out for evening chores.


Dinner was simple and delicious.


Night all.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute title to your post and so appropriate for all your garden goodness. Kathy

Sandra said...

Seamus! Dinner looks good as usual.

Nancy J said...

What a feast !!! Those raspberries look delicious.