Followers

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Welcome to My Muddy World....


This morning I put Shamus in the run-in by the grooming room so he could be safe, yet meet the horses.
Rebel must know that he is his pony....he loves staying next to him.


When I got back in the house I made a big bowl
of macaroni salad
for dinner.  When we have a practice, I get home too late to start cooking.

This time we were at the Bodziaks.

We made an attempt to get through two playlists without going back to correct mistakes.  Pretty revealing.




As soon as I got back to the farm I went out to the barn to check on Shamus.  Before going to make music I put Shamus in his stall and set it up so Rebel could babysit him away from the other horses.  It worked pretty well.  I turned them out in the back pasture for about 40 minutes and they did very well.  Both rolled.  Rebel broke a buckle off one of his belly straps.




Shamus had a great time investigating and I am so glad he did not go out into the water.
He is such a cutie!




Dinner tasted especially good tonight.  I made a big bed of greens and topped it with Italian dressing, the Mac salad, a chopped tomato and homemade croutons.  Can't wait to have it again!
Night all!
OOOpppps.  This showed up in the wrong place.