Followers

Monday, February 7, 2022

Another Beauty!

We hit 40 degrees today and the sunrise was beautiful.



Such a nice break for all of us.





When I got back in the house after chores, the light was good there too.
I managed to make a quick trip to Wegmans and did some laundry.  Little Wonder could not wait to get on the bed before I made it.

Maybe some of these huge piles of snow will melt over the next few days.
LW gravitated to his favorite place by late afternoon.
We have not had homemade pizza in months, so I decided it was about time.
I topped it with ingredients that I had in the house.







So good.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

5 Celsius, still mighty cold, and that is a true oxymoron saying if ever there was one for your winter days. LW, you are so sensible, a comfy bed is just the right place for you.