Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Taxes....

Above freezing today.  Grey with some snow, sleet and rain.






After chores I ran a couple of errands (which included buying ANOTHER point and shoot camera), and we had a 2pm appointment back in Brockport to have our taxes done. When we left..... 
it was sleeting.

The weather was completely different when we got home.

Tonight....leftovers.  Chicken and biscuits with bean salad.
Caught a little of the Olympics this afternoon and will see what's on for tonight.  A snowboarder from the Rochester area won a gold medal today.

Time to relax.  Let's see if the pictures I take tomorrow don't have spots in them.  Because I'm never without my camera, it takes a beating.  Especially when I'm in the barn.  This must be at least #10.
 Night all.

 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Gosh, I didn't see any spots on your shots! However lenses do get scratched and dirty.

We are warm today...42 degrees already!
3 degrees for tonight.

I'm not happy with the weather swings.