Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Little Wonder Got a Haircut....

A beautiful day after a cold start. Almost 40 degrees this afternoon.






We had plenty of good light.

I hurried through chores as I had a doctor's appointment in Greece at 10:15.  For almost two months I have had a weird taste in my mouth...started off like metal, then seemed more like a drainage problem.  Tried a couple things with my Doctor and decided to go a step further and went to this one.  My own diagnosis....it is related to Covid.  I've had all my shots and am wondering if somewhere along the line I actually had the virus with no symptoms.  Many people I know have had similar symptoms..some say their coffee tastes burnt, or they smell smoke, or there is a sulphur taste.  Who knows?  It has started to subside and I sure hope it goes away.  I have never lost taste and can smell everything.  Have any of you had this happen?  At this point, nothing can be done about it.

Took my last shots of Little Wonder before dropping him off at the groomer's.
I love this scruffy look but he was starting to get mats and needed a bath.

This is his after look.  He smells so good and his coat feels spectacular.

Seeing that it was 4:45 before I got home, we had a simple dinner.  Pancakes, sausage and steamed apples.  Real Maple Syrup is the best!




I woke up at 4am and really need a nap as I could not fall back to sleep.

Night all.
 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Little Wonder looks very handsome. I had Covid and have been fully vaccinated, but no taste issues.

Dee said...

Dear Lori, always . . . even though I've been a vegetarian for 42 years, I finish your postings licking my lips in appreciation of the supper you've made. I so like cooked apples--the skin as well as the "mush."

The only Covid symptom of which I've been aware is the aftermath of getting the 2 vaccine shots. Both arms, at times, seize up and I can't move them without pain. Then I use the hand of my opposite arm, put in over the elbow and pull the "hurting" arm across my chest and that stretch really helps--at the time.

Hope all is well. Thanks so much for reading and commenting on Elisa's postings that I share. Peace.

Val Ewing said...

Yes I've had those symptoms you are talking about, but I had them a few years ago pre-Covid. That taste is rather disturbing and after checking with a doctor and several tests we gave up. Though after I saw the dentist and she fixed and old silver filling from when I was 19, it went away.
Not sure if it was related or not.
Hope you figure it out.

LW looks awesome in his new do!