Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Hello Sunshine!

Off to a good start this morning.



The last full day for Angel and Elliott.  They will be moving to a new barn tomorrow morning.
We never got away from the mid 20s, but the solar impact was just what I needed




Did a few things around the house and was very down listening to the news.  To think about what these people are going through in the Ukraine makes me very emotional.  What would I do in this situation? Especially with all these animals that I would never desert. 


After chores I made a quick trip to Wegmans....
and made avocado toast for lunch.  So good.
Sidney spent most of the day sacked out on the bed.
I had evening chore duty and Gary finished cleaning up the driveway so a truck and horse trailer can get in here and manage to turn around in the snow.  It's a good thing they are moving around 9:30 as we may have snow squalls in the afternoon.
Shamus watched me as I got his dinner ready.

He had a last minute run with Elliott before I got them in the barn.  They had only touched noses prior to this and I'm glad they ended up in their stalls.  Of course Rebel was already in and waiting for his pony.
We went to the Diner for a sandwich.  No cooking dinner.....
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

The immense tragedy, I wonder what I would pack, how could I leave Boris? Maybe if we were younger I would be on my own, all the men between certain ages have to stay and fight. Then I look at your darling ponies and that in itself is a treat to make me remember the huge amounts of happiness in our parts of the world.Sunshine and snow, a good combination to warm the day, and leave some moisture for spring.