Followers

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Talk About An Ugmo Day!

It rained a lot!  The temperature was near 50 and between the rain and melting it's a real mess around here.







After chores I cleaned the grain feeder and water bucket...the stall is now ready for the Rebel's new buddy, who should be moving in at the end of the month.
There was a lot of fog off and on.
As promised, Little Wonder did not have to wear his red coat.  Once again he got soaked.

Seymour knew how to spend the afternoon.
I left LW in the house....

and went up to the hay mow to get things organized.  I think I'm in good shape with the number of bales that are left.  May get a few more from Karen, and a friend will take the rest.

By 3pm a gigantic pond was back in the pasture....
and it was foggy again.
Earlier I used up some old bread to make croutons...
and we had a great dinner.  I was in the mood for some fried cabbage to go with
boneless pork chops with onions and carrots topped with honey mustard.  I had marinated them.
At the last minute I diced two apples and mixed them into the cabbage...they were still crunchy. A very nice blending of flavors.
Night all.

 

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Love those foggy photos! It adds so much atmosphere to things!
We are supposed to warm up to 50 on Sunday and then go to a deep freeze right away.

thecrazysheeplady said...

So who's the new guy/gal going to be?