Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Change is on the Way...

I got smart last night and put Sidney's bed on my bed so he would not sleep on my legs.

The sky was a little eerie this morning and it got colder and colder.  Right now (10pm) it's 4 degrees.




Angel and Elliott will be moving in a couple weeks and the Rebel will be getting a new pal.
Sid wanted to go outside and spent some time in the sun by Gary's barn/porch.
He is still gimpy and will not put weight on his leg.  I will call theVet tomorrow morning.


Ironically, when Gary went down to get the newspaper at Wegmans, he ended up in the middle of a snow squall and we got nothing here at the farm.
We spent the afternoon by the fire....



and I had evening chore duty.....




before going down to Jenny's to watch the Super Bowl and have a fabulous lasagna dinner.
She and Scott sure know how to cook.
I made a salad and brought the canolies from Jackson's Bakery.
So good.
We left after the 3rd quarter 
and got home to watch the rest of the game.  For me, the half time show was terrible.  If that is what our country thinks is "cool" I am very disappointed.
1 minute and 25 seconds left.  Can the Bengals make a comeback?
Night all.



 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

We didn't have the means to watch the super bowl. I don't think we've watched it in years. Though hubby did say something about it.
Half time shows .... my opinion is to get rid of them entirely. It is a football game, not a show.