Followers

Friday, January 14, 2022

The Big Dip

I'd say it was in the high 20s when I went out to the barn.  By the time I finished chores it was blowing and getting colder.



When we got back in the house, I checked out everything on my computer and then made some chicken salad....enough for three lunches!

By 1:30, it had been snowing for a little while and the temperature with the wind chill was around 7, so I went out and set up the stalls with warm water and fresh hay.



They were very happy to go in. Karen turned them out for a short time while she cleaned her stalls (before their evening feed).  Tomorrow it will be between -10 and - 20 and I intend to keep them in most of the day.
Little Wonder sure is one tough cookie.



All three cats were smart enough to spend most of the day in the house.  Sidney just went outside, but I'm hoping he will come back in soon.




Sophie was on the chair by the fire before we ate dinner.


A nice salad and chicken soup.
Then Seymour got up on the chair with Sophie and kicked her off.
Fortunately I have a fancy bed that I could move by the fire and she used it for the first time.
Time to finish this so I can stream Cooper's basketball game.
Night all.









 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing the sweet kitty cats snug and warm inside. Kathy