Followers

Friday, January 21, 2022

Still In Hibernation....

Another very crispy morning....single digits but no wind.  Eventually we were in the teens with lots of sunshine, which is a real upper.








Little Wonder puts up with the weather and still wants to go with me to the barn.

After chores I took a nice hot shower and put on some real clothes before going down to Wegmans.  Many days I just keep my barn ensemble on all day long. Why not?  I'm home 95% of the time.



It's not easy to get motivated and I need a project.  Gary and I volunteered to donate a piece of art to an auction at the Library event...the one where She Sings is performing.  We are thinking about painting a table or a plant stand....better get going on it.


Made a quick salad and had thawed out some chili for dinner.  Easy.

Night all.



 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

A project is always very helpful for motivation!