Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

She Sings Again....Finally

It was like a heatwave this morning compared to yesterday.  Eventually the temperature went up to 37 degrees.  Yippppeeee.










After chores I worked on dinner as we had a She Sings practice all afternoon.
Meal two out of the Chicken I made Saturday.  

Chicken gravy with chicken, celery, peas and carrots.

We practiced at Tom and Nancy's....have not played together for almost a month.  A couple new songs were added to our playlist for the Library Gig and we had so much fun trying them.  "All Shook Up" and "I Walk the Line."  Sometime I will have to show you the 50s songs we are working on.
Got home a little before 5 and made some biscuits...
and a quick Waldorf salad.

Dinner was divine and we have enough leftovers for another.



Got to go...want to watch Cooper's basketball game.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Nice that you all could get together. That isn't going on around here. Our health dept sent out a PSA that they cannot keep up with contact tracing. So many people are getting sick.

But we had a nice balmy 40+ degree day which was hot! I took off my coat!