Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Kansas City Knows How Buffalo Felt!

A slight warm up with plenty of sunshine today.  Yay!







It was so nice to have it warmer for morning chores.
As I have said before, the sun really energizes me.
Little Wonder and I took our usual afternoon siesta by the fire....


and I had evening chore duty.  So much lighter now.
The sunset was a beauty and I happened to be in the right place (paddock) at the right time.






Got the ponies tucked in and finished making dinner.  Hot dogs, beans and coleslaw.
At that time, the playoff game was almost over and I am so glad I was able to see the end and overtime.
So against the coin toss.  It just is not fair....however, just desserts were served to Kansas City.  Can't believe how exciting all the playoff games have been!
The Bengals made one heck of a comeback!
Night all.



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made the soup recipe you showed yesterday and we loved it. Thanks again for telling us what you did to enhance it. It’s a keeper recioe. It will be nice having a few warmer days coming up. We need them!
Kathy