Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2022

7 Degrees This Morning

Very crispy, but the sun was spectacular all day long and we got up to the 20s.












After chores I went out to the indoor arena and wanted to see if the lawn tractor would start so I could rake the ring.  Last week we put a new battery in it and in spite of the cold, it worked!  Before I did that I cleaned off all the pigeon crap that was on the shelf above the kick boards.  That is the disadvantage of leaving the door open for the horses.  Over two hours later, things were looking good.  Tomorrow morning Merlin is coming over for a lesson.

The horses were loving the solar vibe.



This afternoon Little Wonder and I did the usual.

Gary attempted to read his new book and ended up napping.  We pretended to watch a movie.

The afternoon light....so nice to have it back in the living room.

Evening chores....


and it was still light when I finished!  Yay!
Leftover cabbage soup for dinner.
Night all.

 

No comments: