Followers

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

#7321 Berlin Holding Her Own/Little Wonder Groomed

I worried about Berlin all night and could not get to sleep, so I went out to the barn at 6am and the sunrise was beautiful.  She seemed much improved over yesterday morning.  Ate the carrots and left half of her grain.

She did join the others for awhile but still prefers to hangout in front of the fan.








At 7 the "alarm" went off.  Still slow going, but they are getting through the bedrock.  Just a little under 8,000 feet to go......

I reminded Little Wonder that he was going to get his haircut.

We got to the groomers new house at 11, and he was not too sure of being in a different place.
On Sunday I came home with two bags of green beans so today I decided to BBQ them while I was waiting to pick him up.

On a hot day, using a crock pot is the best way to go.
At 12:30 I arrived just in time for a downpour and we got wet going to the car.

I'm sure he is much cooler, and he looks like a puppy.
I went out to the barn a couple of times to check on Berlin and took her some grass and carrots.
She also ate most of the grain she left this morning.



The quartet knows when it's close to dinner time....waiting for Karen.







The strawberries are making a comeback!

Night all.

 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Awww it looks great there! Wow. LW sure got a nice haircut.