Followers

Friday, July 16, 2021

#7310 Mello Yellow

I welcomed the cooler temperatures today!


So did the ponies.













I took a very long nap this afternoon and tonight, went over to Corbett Park for a gathering where we listened to our local congressman, Joe Morelle.  He has always been very generous with his time, keeping us tuned in to what is going on in Washington.  We have known Joe for many years and he was very supportive when Mary and I ran for Town Board.


It's always a gamble to post something that is political, but I must say....everyone deserves the right to vote.  Hopefully that will happen.


Karen, our Town Leader brought over all the makings for S'mores.  I don't think I have ever had one, so I gave it a shot.






Very messy!
Home before dark and took Little Wonder out for a short walk.
It's a jungle out there.....


Night all.




 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a true camper now with your s’more! Great campfire food. It’s nice when a little honest slice of Washington comes to his constituents.
Kathy

Nancy J said...

Yummy even if messy. Great to see someone come to your town and address the people with true feeling.

Val Ewing said...

I believe in the right to vote and I DO not believe in making it more difficult.