Followers

Monday, July 12, 2021

#7306 Pizza Night

Surprise, surprise!  We had more rain last night and it was foggy this morning.



There was a bunny in the small pasture, but Little Wonder did not see it.

We have gorgeous Lillies all over the place....different colors.


We did not find a whole lot of raspberries this morning, but 2 zucchinis were ready in the garden behind the Studio.  Zucchini pancakes tomorrow night?
After chores I went to Tractor Supply and Wegmans.  By tomorrow, it looks like the guys working on the water line may get pretty close to our house.


A little after 3 I decided to start mowing the pastures and ended up doing them all in about 3 hours.
Angel and Rebel headed out to the small one as soon as I was finished.
All the rain has put them in pretty good shape.






Today I noticed that my 36 year old, sway backed Berlin is starting to get dapples.  That amazes me.



For some reason I was in the mood for homemade pizza tonight.  Maybe it's because it was only in the high 60s and the house was not going to get all heated up.

Topped it with peppers (from our garden) and onions.




Delicious!
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

What a beautiful place and beautiful green pasture! Mine is lumpy bumpy and weedy.
I've been off line sort of and away from the computer which is a nice thing.

Everything looks amazing. I wish I had your ability to make fantastic suppers!