Followers

Monday, August 31, 2020

Copper Pennies

 We started off the day in the 50s and ended up in the high 70s.  Absolutely gorgeous.  After chores I raked both rings and ran a couple errands.  The usual.  Wegmans and the feed store.  Other than that, not too much excitement.



























Has anyone noticed how difficult it is to keep your mouth shut when it comes to politics?
A little kindness would be nice.  I can't tell you how many people are losing friends over
the race to the White House.  Have to admit that it has not been easy, but I have decided that everyone knows who they are voting for right now.  There will be no convincing so I need to watch less TV and try to stick to what is right for me.  The bottom line....there has been a huge change in morals.  We all know right from wrong, but many don't seem to be practicing it.
Leftovers and a salad for dinner.
Tucked the quartet in around 7.



It sure is getting dark earlier.

Night all.





2 comments:

lilysgrannie said...

Your flowers are so beautiful and thanks for the music the other day.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Your arenas look good! I have to do mine yet but with the rain lately there's too many puddles so I have to wait until they dry up.

Politics! Ugh! I can't believe how divided people are and how they can back the person who I don't like at all. But that's their decision I guess. And you're right there are no morals anymore, accepting straight up lying seems to be okay now.