Followers

Sunday, August 30, 2020

She Sings For A Change

















At 1:30 I put my uke, sound equipment and half a bushel of tomatoes in my car and headed over to the Staubitz home for a She Sings practice.  A nice cool day and we were spread out all over the yard.

We have not been able to get together very often, so each time it is like starting over.
Here are a few short clips.

We are just starting to learn 7 bridges...




Lori made us the best nachos ever!
It was almost 6 when I got home.
Chore duty,



then....a late dinner.  Leftover sloppy joes and a salad.


Time to check in on the series I'm watching.
Night all.


PS
Today is Steph's 23rd wedding anniversary.
She sent us this photo from that day.



 

4 comments:

Gemma's person said...

Thank you for the song clips...beautiful.

Nancy J said...

The parents, looking so good then and now. Your music, I could truly listen to that all day, the name of the first one escapes me???

Val Ewing said...

Look at you guys! What a fun memory.
I'm glad you all got to get together and sing again.
Not much new here. Just going day by day.

Dee said...

Dear Lori, I so enjoyed "Crazy for loving you" and "Good night, Sweetheart." These are songs from my youth! AT the top of your blog is a new photo of a puppy. I'm wondering if you are now living with a new dog????? He looks so sweet. Peace.