Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Cooled Off.....Beautiful

Getting up at 5:30 is for the birds.
 I let the dogs out and could not fall back to sleep.








 It was so cool this morning I had to wear a sweatshirt.
Loved it.



 After lunch Gary and I decided to have a piece of the pie I made 
yesterday with some real whipped cream.  You absolutely
can't beat a no bake pie.
 Late afternoon I went over to pick more squash and
discovered some yellow beans and an eggplant.
A bonus year for veggies.





Gary worked for hours in the back yard.
The tomato plants in our kitchen garden
have really grown.  As I have said....
we must have 50 plants.


 Karen rode Elliott before doing evening chores.


 After getting sprayed off with the hose he just had to roll.

 So.....dinner consisted of BBQued yellow beans
a cottage cheese and fruit salad....
 and burgers.  Really good!












 I need a nap.

Night all.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

You have been busy!
I loved out break in the weather. Mornings of cool weather and nice days. I can't ask for better things.
We need some rain though. I guess I may have to water the gardens a bit today.