Followers

Monday, August 10, 2020

A Peck Of Peppers

The heat was back on today.



Every morning my buddies head straight for the big pasture.







This afternoon there were so many veggies ready to pick
I needed to put some in the basket and some in my shirt.
Brought them in the house, picked another batch, and took it over to our neighbor.
Later, delivered a bag to Jenny and another to my friend Mary.
This garden is really producing.
Ran a couple errands and it was so hot!  92 and muggy.
Dinner was delicious.  Avocado toast, BBQued yellow 
beans (again because we had so many) and a big salad.
The peppers must be just right....cause they really tasted great.


There was some good light this evening....
Night all.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Beautiful light. Usually I am a morning person and near sunset, I am ready for bed!
Do you freeze your beans for winter?