Followers

Monday, August 24, 2020

800 Pieces of Wood










Gary spent much of the day stacking wood.....40 wheelbarrows/20 pieces in each.

The temperature went up to 89.

On FB there was a report of a missing German Shepard named Remi.  She jumped over the fence at a nearby boarding kennel and I decided to go out and look for her as there was a siting near here.  She was there with another dog that belonged to the family, and they were 8 hours away on vacation. I went out twice, and the second time Little Wonder and Phoebe joined me.


I sure hope they find her.  Her real home is in another county.
Sophie actually came in the house today and had a break from the heat.
I made the dogs some pasta with carrots, peas and yellow squash.  They usually get a couple tablespoons of people food on their dinner.

We tried two more of Shainas' dinners from Effortlessly Healthy.  A nice trade for all the cucumbers we gave her.

Had a little of each, and I made some yellow squash and a salad.


Like having a buffet.

Night all.







 


1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Looks like LW sure love his car rides. I bet Charlie would love to be able to reach the window!