Followers

Friday, August 21, 2020

Four Years Ago....The Story of Little Wonder


 In 2016 I found Little Wonder, living in a foster home with his Mom, Patricia A.               

She gave him that name and I kept it.

I had to wait two weeks to take him home, and 

4 years ago yesterday, my friend Judy and I went to pick him up.


She held him on the way home.
I had already looked at 3 other dogs (older) that were not the right fit,
but within a minute I knew this pup was the right one.


I had inquired about his brother, Bug, but he had already been adopted.
Fortunately I found Bugs' family and when they were grown up 
he and Little Wonder were able to meet.
Brothers.
One with long hair....one with short hair.
BUT, they really looked alike as pups.

It took awhile for me to locate this boy.
He fit in from the moment I brought him home.



The very next morning he and Phoebe followed me out to the barn to do chores.
No collar, no nothing.
I put him in a crate when the horses were let out, other than that he stuck with me.
He has done chores with me every single day since then.
Such a very sweet boy.....

Night all.


3 comments:

Nancy J said...

A wonderful story, Little Wonder, and no wonder he has fitted into your lives like he always lived with you.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Little Wonder was a perfect fit for you and the family. He's such a little cutie and sweetheart. I forgot how adorable he was as a puppy.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Where has the time gone? He really is a true treasure, and he truly was meant to be with you and part of your lives!! --And I think Little Wonder is the more handsome brother. But don't tell his brother that.... :-)