Followers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

FINALLY, A VERY SIMPLE SUPPER





Cleaned out and rebedded a run-in.  I'm sure it will become the ponies newest bathroom.
 Gary and I got down to Brockport around 9.  I went to the market....



 he went to Java.
 This afternoon Jenny, the boys and I went to Tina and Roger's.
 There was a huge spider on the side of the pool house.  It has been there for weeks.








 Picked up Gary at the Welcome Center and got home about 4:30.
Chores at 5:30 and WE ARE STAYING HOME TONIGHT!!!!!!
 A very simple supper.  Fried green tomatoes

 and turkey burgers.
I need sleep.
Night all.

7 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I've missed visiting your blog, and it looks like a great day that ends with a delicious dinner--Its been too long since I enjoyed a good plate of fried green tomatoes!

Enjoy your evening!!

Terry said...

Lori, I think that's a golden orb spider.
Fried green tomatoes look so good!

Oak Creek Ranch said...

It looks like you had a beautiful day. We had a good one as well -- starting with this morning which was nice and cool and crisp -- lows last night of 47F. We have a warming trend this week but hopefully it will be short lived.

Maery Rose said...

As much as I don't like hot weather, I'm hoping for heat this week to ripen my green tomatoes or perhaps I can do the fried version. Looks like you are busy as usual. Every time I see your pool pictures, I miss that piece of my life and seeing Java swim. Well go camping before summer end though and hopefully get some lake time.

Buttons Thoughts said...

You have such a full wonderful life, it always makes me smile peeking into it. Great shots love the one flying in the air over the water:) Take care. B

ann @ studiohyde said...

I was convinced your bay horse was going to roll!...The pictures of the dog looks a bit like our william the lurcher (that's www.williamthelurcher.blogspot.com in case you wondered) lol.
Love the look of your fried green tomatoes, never thought of doing them like that before..yummy.

fromsophiesview said...

Your meals make me cry...I do want to try all of these things you show us...fried green tomatoes just like the movie....That spider looks nasty...what a sweet doodle, so kind looking...peaches are my all time fave...hey I have some...time to sink my teeth into one or two while watching Y and R...thanks!