Followers

Monday, August 20, 2012

"DINNER" ROLL NUMBER TWO

 Did chores and got to Agape by 9:30.  First day on my own and it went well.
 On the way home the bridge was up and a couple of rental boats were passing under it.

 Had to pull over to take a shot of these blossoms....they were huge and looked like paper.
 A beautiful afternoon.  I don't know if we even hit 70 degrees.
 Jen called and invited us to dinner so I went out and did the chores a little early.


 Brittney was working in one of the gardens.
 When we pulled in Jen's driveway, Chet "the breadman" (who lives across the street) stopped over....
 with four loaves of the bread he had just made.  I wish you could have smelled it.
 Had a very simple and delicious dinner.
 We had given Jenny several bags of our homemade sauce.  She used two of them to make an absolutely delicious Bolognese....
 which we ate out on the back deck.
 Buster wanted to play ball and Ice just relaxed.

 Finn, Coop and two of their pals were making plans out in the front yard.
 Home before dark and took off the girls masks.


Quite a sunset.
Night all.

5 comments:

Sharon Creech said...

Gorgeous day! Especially love that first photo with the light streaming into the barn . . .

Michelle said...

Such a beautiful day. I love those blossoms, they really do look like paper.

Terry said...

I'm with Sharon - I love the light shaft photo.
Berlin is looking shiny.

Oak Creek Ranch said...

What a beautiful day you had! 96 at work when I left this evening. Jen's yard looks beautiful.

margareth said...

Beautiful pictures,gorgeous day !