Followers

Friday, August 10, 2012

I'M ALWAYS TIRED AFTER DINNER....

Breakfast......

Overcast this morning...other parts of the Northeast were getting some bad weather.
 It was a good time for me to mow....
 the outdoor arena (that I'm letting fill in)...
 The ponies have their own apple tree out there.

 Finished 2 more pastures and have the big one to go.

 Stopped at 10:00 so I could take a shower and get down to physical therapy.  No swimming yesterday or today.  Yikes!
 On the way home I stopped at Wegmans.  Guess who was there....
 After lunch I picked some veggies from the garden.
 Gary loves to make sauce and started his first batch today.

 A very different pizza for dinner....topped with yellow squash, red peppers and onions.

 Got it ready before I went out to do chores.


 Still grey, and we got a little rain.

 Gary made a salad and earlier I pickled some of our beets.


Now I could fall asleep.
Night all.

7 comments:

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Dinner looks good! I don't have enough tomatoes to make sauce yet. Will the outdoor arena be another pasture for the horses?

Cloudia said...

heck! I'm tired way BEFORE dinner!
and all the stuff you do???


Have a sweet weekend!
Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
<(-'.'-)>

> < } } ( ° >

> < } } (°>

><}}(°>

Nancy J said...

Dinner looks absolutely wonderful.Veges from your own garden, they have such a great taste .The grass looks so good,with spring weather should gorw faster from now on .More mowing!!! Cheers, Jean

ann @ studiohyde said...

Love the video, and love how the grey ambles in as though to say 'well, I don't need to hurry, I know my food will be there for me'. Talking of food, your own meals look utterly delicious!

Sharon Creech said...

Growing your own dinner . . . yep, that sounds good to me. Looks delish!

Terry said...

The farm is looking really good.

Gayle said...

Summer is flying by too quickly. My beets never grew, but I'll try again next summer.