Followers

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

SLOWING DOWN

 A little cool this morning and it did not go above 73.
After chores I went to Brockport for a haircut....
 and physical therapy.  When I pulled into the parking lot, 
there were a ton of geese next door at The Landing.

 Gary stayed home with Finn and Cooper...I brought them lunch from Wendy's and Cooper said 
he didn't think I would go there... thought everything we ate was homemade.   Once in a great while is not too bad.  Chicken sandwiches.

Friends stopped in for tomatoes from the garden, then we headed down to Jenny's.  Gary stayed there with the boys until she got home from work and I went to Wegmans.  Wasted a little time before going out to do chores.  Not much picture taking today.







 Our dinner was a yummy macaroni salad...too bad the picture is ugmo.
I'moutahere.
Night all.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

I think the salad looks delicious..I'm jealous of any fresh tomatoes, ours were ruined this year!

Oak Creek Ranch said...

I'll trade you weather. We've been up close to 100 all week. It is supposed to cool off tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Talk about ugmo...

Mary Ann said...

Love the dog/cat photo!

Terry said...

We know you never slow down!

Dreaming said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. I'll take 73!