Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Fresh Air....

 Coolish.  Sweet.
 I love it when the early morning sun creates a spotlight in the kitchen.
 Still life number one....
 Still life number two.
 Perfect temperature for me.

 Smooth sailing through chores.
 The girls appreciated the temperature after what we have been having lately.

 Everyday there are more blossoms....by next week it will be jammed.






 I put some rags on the wire that was put up around the spinach yesterday...then I picked some.
 Class at 10:30.








 Late afternoon I took Berlin's soaked hay cubes out to her stall.  I think the heat fermented them yesterday and I have to keep her bucket in the house where it is cooler.

 All four horses were in the outdoor arena, rolling and running around.







 Look at  how huge the cabbage is getting!

 When Gary got home he planted more flowers in the back garden.
 I wanted to use up the cottage cheese that was left from yesterday, so I made another fruit salad for dinner.  Look familiar?????
 We had a long workshop meeting tonight at the Town Hall and I did not get home until
after 9:30.
If you have been checking out my blog for awhile, you know I love twinkie lights.
They really show off the begonia on the kitchen porch.
Enough!
Night all.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Looks like a nice day! Love the new header photo.

Val Ewing said...

Love that pink planter and tub! Super neat!
Looks like your horses are enjoying good weather and good rolls!