Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Music To My Ears....

Another cool start to the day.







 Class at 10:30.


 LuAnne and Helen are interested in doing drawings/paintings of fish, so I took some photos of my fish photos (from my computer) so they could refer to them.  Last fall, when Mary and I were campaigning, we visited a country home that had the healthiest pond I have ever seen.





LuAnne (in the blue shirt) lost her father over two weeks ago and this was her first day back to class.  She brought along her harp as she was in a very mellow mood and wanted to share some music with us.  What a gentle, sweet instrument.




I ended up playing my baritone ukulele with her (this isn't the first time) and we got into a little singing.  Ended up with some real oldies.



 Seeing that I was not in the mood to make another pie, I cleaned the rest of the strawberries.  Put some in the freezer and will make shortcake tomorrow.  In the meantime, they are spectacular on plain Greek yogurt.
 Phoebe spent the early evening napping in the sunshine.
 The only thing I had in the freezer was organic ground beef, so I whipped up some sloppy joes
for dinner.
 And....another salad with strawberries and feta cheese....
topped with homemade poppy seed dressing.
 I was down at the Town Hall by 6:40 for our workshop.  (As in every Tuesday night I am there.)
On the way home I stopped at Wegmans and as I was leaving, the sunset was looking good enough
for me to find a place where I could grab a few shots.
 


Night all.

No comments: